Discord is a free voice and text chat application for gamers that lets you easily share gameplay footage, photos, and jokes with your friends. It’s perfect for game night, or to show off your skills in a public setting. However, if you want to share videos with your friends on Discord, there are a few things you need to know.
How To Send Videos On Discord (Detailed)
Discord is a great platform for gamers, but it can also be used for business purposes. Did you know you can send videos on Discord? In this post, we will show you how to send a video on Discord mobile and desktop.
Step 1: Download the Discord App
If you’re not familiar with Discord, it’s a chat app with a large user base that can be used for a variety of purposes. In this guide, we’ll be using Discord to send videos to friends. Before you can do that, you’ll first need to download the app.
Step 2: Create a New Server
If you want to send videos to a Discord server, you’ll first need to create a new server. To do this, open Discord and click on the servers button in the main menu. You’ll now be able to select the server you want to create a new session for. Next, click on the create server button and fill out the required information. Once you’ve finished, your server will be created and you can start sending videos!
Step 3: Upload the Video to Your Server
Once you have uploaded the video to your server, you will need to share it with your Discord group. To do this, open the Discord app and click on the server name in the top left corner. In the “Server Info” section, click on the “Media” tab. In the “Media” section, click on the “Upload Media” button and select the video you just uploaded.
Step 4: Copy the Link and Send It to Your Friends
If you’re looking to share a video with your friends on Discord, you’ll first need to find the link to the video. You can do this by clicking on the video’s title in the chat window, or by searching for it using the search bar. Once you’ve found the link, you can copy it and paste it into a message to your friends.
Send A Video On Discord Mobile
1. Open Discord on your phone
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner
3. Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner
4. Under General, tap on Video
5. Under Camera, tap on Add New Video
6. Type a name for your video and tap on Add
7. Tap on the blue button to start recording
8. When you’re done, tap on the blue button to stop recording
9. Tap on the Share icon in the top right corner to share your video
10. Congratulations, you’ve created a Discord video!
Send A Video On Discord Desktop
1. Open Discord on your desktop
2. Click on the server you want to send the video to
3. In the server’s chat window, type /video or /v and then start recording your video
4. When you’re done, click on the video icon in the bottom right corner of the Discord chat window and choose Save As to save the video to your computer
5. Congratulations, you’ve created a Discord video!
6. Start send videos on discord.
Tips for sharing videos on Discord
First and foremost, make sure that your video is high quality. If you’re sharing a low-quality video, your friends might not be as impressed. Also, make sure that you have a good caption or intro for your video. This will help people understand what you’re telling them in the video and make it more fun to watch. Finally, make sure that you share your video in a timely manner. People are constantly busy on Discord, so don’t wait too long to share your video.
Tips for staying safe when sharing videos on Discord
When sharing videos on Discord, it’s important to be aware of the following tips.
-Stay aware of your surroundings: When sharing videos on Discord, always be aware of your surroundings and make sure that you are not in any danger. Make sure that you are not sharing video footage or photos of violence or dangerous situations.
-Make sure your phone is safe: Make sure that your phone is secure when sharing videos on Discord. No one wants to see something dangerous on their screen.
-Be careful with passwords: Keep your passwords safe and easy to access. Do not share important personal information like your birthdate or social security number online. instead, store them securely in a safe place.